My charakter is gone …

Home Foren Info on Bug Reporting My charakter is gone …

Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Teilnehmer

First of all sorry for my bad english.

As i started portal knights today, it starts on standart settings and my character is gone! Maybe its because a new update, i dont know. I realy dont want to farm my stuff again and has to level up to 28 over again! i spend mutch time in that and rly dont want to restart over all! Help me pls. Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Teilnehmer

maybe u could find your character in „Users > Saved Games > Portal Knights > Characters“ to see if u can recover it. If not its better to just use „Cheat Engine“ to get back your level/stuff

u could also exploit your world by copy paste

Attachments:
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Verwalter

Hi! Please could you inform our Customer Support team of this issue. They can be contacted here > https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form16/index.html

Attachments:
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Verwalter

You can try restoring former save data by following these steps…

– In Windows Explorer search for „portal_knights.sav“ to identify where any save data is located.
      – If you have several user accounts in windows, run the search while logged in as administrator.
      – If the search finds more than one location where „portal_knights.sav“ can be found, check the user accounts in which the save data was found.
      – If the user accounts are your own, your correct save data can probably be found in one of the users.
      – If you’re unsure which is the correct one, check for the date of the save data files. The older save data file is probably the correct one.
      – Copy the whole content of the folder where the older „portal_knights.sav“ is, including all sub-folders, and paste it into the currently used save data folder:
      C:\Users\\Saved Games\portal_knights
      – This should restore the formerly used save-data.

Attachments:
      Teilnehmer

First of all sorry for my bad english.

I played the game and suddenly have bug, so when i signed up to game all my stuff in the universe 1 (maps, stuff) is gone, I have onlny character. I dont know why. I realy dont want to farm my stuff again. i spend mutch time in that and rly dont want to restart over all! Help me pls. Thanks

Attachments:
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.