My charakter is gone …

Home Forums Info on Bug Reporting My charakter is gone …

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

First of all sorry for my bad english.

As i started portal knights today, it starts on standart settings and my character is gone! Maybe its because a new update, i dont know. I realy dont want to farm my stuff again and has to level up to 28 over again! i spend mutch time in that and rly dont want to restart over all! Help me pls. Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

maybe u could find your character in “Users > Saved Games > Portal Knights > Characters” to see if u can recover it. If not its better to just use “Cheat Engine” to get back your level/stuff

u could also exploit your world by copy paste

Attachments:
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Keymaster

Hi! Please could you inform our Customer Support team of this issue. They can be contacted here > https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form16/index.html

Attachments:
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Keymaster

You can try restoring former save data by following these steps…

– In Windows Explorer search for “portal_knights.sav” to identify where any save data is located.
      – If you have several user accounts in windows, run the search while logged in as administrator.
      – If the search finds more than one location where “portal_knights.sav” can be found, check the user accounts in which the save data was found.
      – If the user accounts are your own, your correct save data can probably be found in one of the users.
      – If you’re unsure which is the correct one, check for the date of the save data files. The older save data file is probably the correct one.
      – Copy the whole content of the folder where the older “portal_knights.sav” is, including all sub-folders, and paste it into the currently used save data folder:
      C:\Users\\Saved Games\portal_knights
      – This should restore the formerly used save-data.

Attachments:
      Participant

First of all sorry for my bad english.

I played the game and suddenly have bug, so when i signed up to game all my stuff in the universe 1 (maps, stuff) is gone, I have onlny character. I dont know why. I realy dont want to farm my stuff again. i spend mutch time in that and rly dont want to restart over all! Help me pls. Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more