Acolyte Maria Missing

Home Forums iOS and Android Discussions Acolyte Maria Missing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

So I’ve passed worm boss and dragon several times. I updated to new version 1.5.2 recently for ios.

Regenerated a new world and started from beginning with existing character. When I got to Shrieking Sands I notice Acolyte Maria is missing. Only temple structure is there with High Cultist Zeebo and his followers. No place to get Mask to trade for green jewel to get to worm boss anymore.

There no other structures or dig sites. Just the temple.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here. I went back to old world and map is different and Maria is there but in New world with update 1.5.2 she is missing.

Help please?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Avatarspanishcop.
      Participant

I am having the same issue, there is no acolyte maria so getting the item to give to zeebo to get his item to get to the boss will not allow me to continue.

Participant

Hello. Did you ever figure this out? Thanks.

Participant

I never found a fix…. I ended up going back to old world that was generated prior to update and redid mission there. When I got the mask I kept it in inventory and went back to the new generated world that I made after update. When screen loaded with the mask in my possession Maria was there and it allowed me to continue the story.

Participant

I put in a support ticket for this (missing Maria). They confirmed it is a know issue. They said to rebuild the world. I did that and it solved the issue. Note that rebuilding leaves your home worlds alone, it keeps all your islands unlocked. However, it will reset all the NPCs to ? (unmet) and will rebuild the terrain. I assume anything you have built/stored in any of the non-home islands goes away.

Participant

Hi,I have the same issue,just got this on Ps4,cause phone broke,I tried rebuilding the world three times,but it didn’t work.Please Help?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more