Display Armor/Items/Pets

Home Forums Steam Discussions Display Armor/Items/Pets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Rosekitten October 29, 2016 at 5:49 am.

• Author
    Kayli Moon
    Participant

I think it would be cool for decoration to be able to display different things like old Armor, Pets, Weapons, and various items. I hate to sell some of the cooler things I find, especially pets, and it would be cool to make Armor Stands and Weapon Racks, and maybe Terrariums or Pens to keep pets in. It’s just one of those hoarding desires I have to not throw away things I like. X-X

So if anything something to display pets? But also maybe Armor stands and Weapon racks for display?

Luna
    Participant

I’d love to see that in game too, I have a bunch of armor that I don’t use anymore because it has no use to me because of better tier armor and I hate throwing it away also. It would be awesome for showing them off in a separate room of all the armor that you have instead of stockpiling them in chests.

Rosekitten
    Participant

I would love to display pets or set them on top of things. I took over an npc shop just to have a cat on a bed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more