Feel free to join my Dedicated Server

Home Forums Steam Discussions Feel free to join my Dedicated Server

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Tolein June 21, 2018 at 1:57 am.

• Author
    Tolein
    Participant

Hey guys. I took it upon my self to setup an open dedicated server. Feel free to join it and play together. I am generally on in the evenings est. The server doesn’t have a password so hide your chests wherever your home location may be. If you find a chest and raid it then good for you. 🙂 Please keep it all ages friendly. If enough people play on the server on a regular basis I may think about implementing a password.

funkyverse.tplinkdns.com

port: 16365

No password

Happy Adventuring!

Tolein
    Participant

I also forgot to mention that this is a Large universe with a 1 gig fiber up/down.

Tolein
    Participant

Note: If the server says that if is offline, mostly likely it is full. Please keep checking back for an open spot.

PS: Devs, it would be great if you gave me the option to allow more people on a dedicated than just four. Also, please fix it so that the server shows up and 4/4 instead of offline.

tchia04
    Participant

Does this mean the game is full?

$ telnet funkyverse.tplinkdns.com 16365
    Trying 97.75.144.36…
    ^C

Tolein
      Participant

No that doesn’t mean the server is full. That simply means your not going to telnet to my server.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more