Home island reset on switch on co-op play

Home Forums Nintendo Switch Discussions Home island reset on switch on co-op play

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Muitonervosa December 13, 2017 at 12:39 pm.

• Author
    steadmatt1551
    Participant

Please fix this island reset 4 times now on co-op lost all my items

Aesirion
    Participant

I came across this bug today also. Needless to say I was pretty upset that I had built a pretty large settlement on our vacant island for me and my daughters co-op adventure but then when She logged in to play with me the vacant island had reset.

I lost an unacceptable amount of work and all of my items that I had collected since everything was gone. Please address this issue asap.

Adventurer
    Participant

So far it seems that selecting small islands seems to work in co-op play, you can try that as a temporary solution until the fix is carried out.

steadmatt1551
    Participant

Might try that tonight see if it works on small island just don’t want too loose any major items again ……hope they fix this issue soon tho really enjoying the RPG style In this game.

Valuenotvalid
    Participant

This happened to me while playing with my boyfriend co-op and it’s already the 3rd time! We spent hours collecting materials and creating our home world only to see it disappear as well as all our stored items. This game is super fun but this way it just seems like we’re doing a pointless effort to try and go creating another home or progress in the game while we can’t keep any collected items safe (except from the ones you carry yourself).
    I hope they fix this bug asap as it’s trully ruining the game experience!

steadmatt1551
    Participant

Same we lost all are items we had stored we have found now tho create a new world but small not large and then obviously you keep all your items in your bag and build your house on the small world then just keep going back to large world and that seems to be working atm anyway

Zyeth
    Participant

Logged in to say that we experienced the exact same thing. It was a very confusing start to this game.

Zyeth
    Participant

Okay so we tried two things that may have created a work around. Not sure which one worked, but thought I would share so others could do some testing as well.

1) I started an offline game rather than local. We had originally been playing via local play. Once we switched to offline (still had our progress from local play) it seemed to save our changes.

2) we also tried dropping the second player out before exiting. That may have triggered something.

rmiyashiro
    Participant

This bug doesn’t just ruin the game, it ruins any faith we have in its development. Even if this gets fixed, how can we feel safe playing it again without worrying that something else just as bad will happen?

Muitonervosa
    Participant

Totally agree. I have no hope for this game anymore. Refund it guys. They are not serious. The whole point of the game is doing ur house and village and they simply erased that shit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more