How To's (Steam Only)

Home Forums Info on Bug Reporting How To's (Steam Only)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Keymaster

How to create a DxDiag report
      DxDiag.txt files can be easily created by pressing [Win]+[R], typing “dxdiag” in the Run-dialog and pressing [Enter]. Finally click on “Save All Information…”

How to navigate to your local game files of Portal Knights
      In order to find mini-dumps or the portal_knights.log you have to navigate to your local game files. Please follow the steps below:
      1. Right-click on Portal Knights in your Steam library
      2. Select “Properties”
      3. Select the “Local Files” tab
      4. Click on the “Browse Local Files” button

How to find the Portal Knights Save-game
      The Portal Knights save-game can be found locally on your hard drive. By default the location should be: C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\portal_knights
      This path may vary for different languages! It is the standard path used by Windows games.

I can only attach 1 file to a bug. What should I do when I want to add more?
      In this case you have to zip the files using the integrated zip program in Windows.
      Please have a look at the nice video tutorial over here if you have not used that program before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC3MmCMKLug
      After zipping the files add the created zip-folder to your bug issue.

Participant

Thank you kind sir 🙂

Inactive

thanks you so much for giving good information 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more