Items removed in Adventure's Update?

Home Forums Nintendo Switch Discussions Items removed in Adventure's Update?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Has anyone noticed that certain items were removed from creation in the Adventure’s update?

Before the update I was able to create the Large Stone Blocks and Yellow Bricks, but now they’re not in my creation list.

200+ hours logged!
      hmu to co-op!
      SW-0264-8102-2639

Participant

I am a bit confused about crafting some warrior weapons that say are unlocked as you level up the anvil. My anvil is level 3 now and the only weapons I can craft are the gold sun cleaver, golden battlehammer, and the golden greatsword. I looked at the wiki page and its showing that I should also be able to craft the gold mace, gold bonegrinder, gold crusher, golden fist, and the gold cataclysm but I do not have those options. Do I need to find recipes to be able to craft these weapons? I really am trying to get the gold cataclysm but have no idea as to how. Can anybody please help, there is nothing online about where to get it now. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more