LOOKING FOR PS4 PLAYERS TO PLAY ONLIND WITH

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions LOOKING FOR PS4 PLAYERS TO PLAY ONLIND WITH

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Reaper January 21, 2019 at 12:20 am.

• Author
    ChrisDaAlmighty
    Participant

My PsN is: ChrisDaAlmighty

I have a level 18 ranger or I will be willing to start a new character if preferred.

Porlst your psn if you want to play

SimTRAD
    Participant

My PsN is: UnderDude130
    I’m adding you! Anyone else add me if you want Scythe wielding mage!

starzsuicide
    Participant

Brand new to game on PS4 username is same as username here. I’ve played tons of Minecraft and can see the vast similarities. Just looking for people to play with sometime.

starzsuicide
    Participant

https://discord.gg/V7BUBfh

I created a discord for people to keep in touch and help find players to play with

Amber_Dawn23
    Participant

🤗 I play, Level 26 mage (I’ve already beat the game)

JustAVampire
    Participant

Hi! I’m lvl 30 archer, if anyone needs help or items add me! My PSN is: JustAVampire
    I’m currently playing alone because I don’t have anyone to play with. I’m in Europe, so you know my time zone.

Reaper
    Participant

Vix-reaper-xiv is the gt. Ranger is main. Working on other 2 classes as well. Only thing not beat is the hm bosses. Also willing to pwrlvl if needed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more