LOOKING FOR PS4 PLAYERS

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions LOOKING FOR PS4 PLAYERS

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Follow Knights,

I’m a LVL 12 Mage on PS4 looking for people to play this game with, You must have a mic and no KIDs! I’m 22 years old and I hope to stay near or over that age. I work Tuesday to Saturday and am hoping to find a group of people to play with. Am willing to start a new character with a group. Please if you have a mic respond to this and I’ll give me your PSN

SINCERELY,

Lonely Portal Knight

Participant

You can try to find here

https://steamgamereview.com/portal-knights]Portal Knights[/ur]

Participant

Avihu29 add me

Participant

added you !

https://steamgamereview.com/portal-knights]Portal Knights[/ur]

Participant

add me
      PSN: Mac_Daddy_J

Participant

PSN – Zainox- (With the dash)
      I’m also looking for people to play with. I’m up to the hard mode bosses. I need some help beating these guys. I also don’t mind making new friends to just chill with in game with either. Add me and send me a message saying you know me from here if you wanna play together.

Participant

Hmu Psn: Hash_IX

Participant

Hello! I’m still new, but I’m a level 17 warrior. I’m 24 and I have a mic. I don’t have a group or even a single friend to play with yet, but if you’d like to request me, my name on PSN is the same as here. Take care!

Participant

Looking for people to do end game with, currently I don’t have friends who play.

Participant

gamer tag choppinrakkasan to play portal knights please msg me or at least let me know the game when friending.

Participant

[email protected] is currently showing massive support for Portal Knights this Christmas as we do playthroughs and gift the game to one of our lucky fans this Christmas.

We are also doing a holiday PSN cards give away via a live stream Christmas day 12pm CST.

The cards will be given to winners in the live stream everyone will see who wins actually receive the prize

*Mr and Mrs GamerToday will be playing “Portal Knights” live daily and will have a separate video just talking about everything “portal KNights” also will be featured in our Christmas 2017 gaming gifts list.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE GAMERTODAY SHOW TO YOU!!!! Join us Christmas day for your chance to hang with your 2nd family and get some gifts as well as play some video games with us afterwards =) all live in real time

Participant

I’m trying to find someone To Play With On Ps4 I’ve Got The Hang Of The Game Just None Of My Friends Have It Pan Tag is tylertinder

Participant

My husband and I both play and would like to find people to game with. We both have 1 max level character and a few others that we play around with from time to time. Send me a message when you send friends request to let me know you seen this post. My gamer tag is the same as my ID here. Thanks! Look forward to making new friends! Must speak English and be willing to chat on the mic. Happy gaming!

Angelek

Participant

Hey looking for ppl to play portal knights on the PS4 must have mic and at least be 18 years old zcraft9000 is my gamer tag hit me up if u want to play !!

Participant

PSN ID is bonjoyle. I have a stream on here as well for this very reason. I am 50 with a mic and play pretty much all the time unless I am at work. Can help fellow knights with material, advice or questing… I have already met alot of really good people who have also fallen in love with these little brave knights!

Participant

Anyone still looking for party members?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more