Multiplayer Trouble( Online System Error)

Home Forums Info on Bug Reporting Multiplayer Trouble( Online System Error)

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Guys,

i have Issues with the Multiplayer, first day i played this game it worked over Local Mode with Hamachi. The next day me and my friend was not able to find each other in the Game list. After trying a lot of different VPN Clients we finally found EVOLVE which made us able to find each others Games. But now here’s the Problem, if we try to join each other it loads a few seconds in the right corner and the the “Online System Error” Shows up. For playing over the Friend Mode our internet connection is too bad. If anyone knows how to solve that Problem i really would appreciate it. In my opinion the Multiplayer ist one of the most importaint features. Please Help us!

Greetings

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Avatar Roggenbrot.
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Keymaster

Hey! Please can you contact our CS team so they can investigate this issue with you? New issues can be reported here:
      https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form16/index.html

Please can you ensure you attach a DxDiag report and your portal_knights.log to your form.

DxDiag.txt files can be easily created by pressing [Win]+[R], typing “dxdiag” in the Run-dialog and pressing [Enter]. Finally click on “Save All Information…”

In order to find the portal_knights.log you have to navigate to your local game files. Please follow the steps below:
      1. Right-click on Portal Knights in your Steam library
      2. Select “Properties”
      3. Select the “Local Files” tab
      4. Click on the “Browse Local Files” button

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more