My suggestions

Home Forums iOS and Android Discussions My suggestions

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Portal Knighters! (Is that what we are called??? If so, it sounds kind of dorky and someone should make a better name for us)

I have a few ideas for Portal Knights that I think would be amazing to see implanted! Here is my list of ideas:

more bosses
      Having only 6 bosses in the game isn’t much. I think more should be added to increase the time it takes to beat the game.
      story quests
      I think having quests that go together to form a story line would be incredible!!! (here is an example: if any of you have played SWTOR before, you would know there is a main story mission for each class.)
      fishing
      wouldn’t it be cool to fish and sell them for coins or cook them???
      cook different foods
      wouldn’t it be amazing to bake a cake or something?
      easier first hardmode boss
      ok this one is me kind of just be being salty. so I’ve looked at guides on how to kill it and they all say use the poison rain II BUT the only way to get it is by killing the first boss and these guides are basically saying you have to kill the first boss to kill the first boss… WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THAT?!?! I think the final hardmode boss seems easier :-/ At least I’ve done damage to it but I’ve never finished it.
      be able to carry every NPC
      this would be amazing for the ultimate village build!
      duel wield
      wouldn’t you love to use 2 swords at once or have a scythe and shoot things from your hands at the same time???
      companions
      PETS THAT FIGHT WITH YOU[/u]
      make an army
      have some NPC where you can buy and train an army to fight with you!!!
      HIDDEN FEATURES
      I would LOVE to see some easter eggs planted in!!!
      Cloud save for worlds/characters and/or sign in with an account
      this would be good for a few reasons:

[*]you switch devices (same company or software ie. android or ios)
        [*]if you switch platforms (ie. ios to android or the other way around [hopefully no
        one would switch from android to ios. I HATE MY IPHONE!)
        [*](for ios users) if the update fails to download and makes you delete the app for it to work (that happened to me for the newest update and I lost all my information. OH I SO WISH THE DAY WOULD COME WHERE I CAN FINALLY GET AN ANDROID! WHY DO MY PARENTS KEEP ON GETTING NEW CONTRACTS WITH AN IPHONE FOR ME!!! I HATE APPLE!!!)

So far this is my list of features I would love to see implanted in the game. I will edit the thread if I think of more! Please tell me what you think of them!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by AvatarDJPMcG.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.