Online Multiplayer

Home Forums Nintendo Switch Discussions Online Multiplayer

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I can see my friend online playing portal knights but I cant invite him to my game or join his or see his… he cant see mine… Does this game even have online multiplayer? There are no social menus all I can do is log in online and play by myself while burning bandwidth… sweet!

Can find a couple people online saying they have to same issue but no support from 505… opened a ticket so now we play the waiting game

Participant

You can only play online with people in your friends list, and even then, they have to be playing in online mode.

Hit me up if you wanna swap friend codes

Participant

Well that explains that. I was expecting to see other people’s games when I saw the option to make my world joinable. Thanks for explaining

Participant

SW 5202-1287-4334 Add me to play some guys

Participant

Hey martin.sean624, I can understand your situation, You are willing to play games online along with friends those who are online too. I would like to ask why don’t you try out playing games on Playstation network? Now a days there are many such subscription prepaid card wallets are available like Playstation store guthaben 50 kaufen ( https://www.press-start.com/de/651-kaufen-key-ps4-playstation-store-guthaben-aufstockung-50e-deutschland/ )which offers playing multiplayer as well as single player games online along with the friends who are far away, sitting at other country or at other place. You only need to Provide the PSN Network ID to your friends to get connected.

Participant

Hi all,

I am new in PK for switch. I am looking for somebody to play together and I already tried to add some of you.

Here is my friend code
      SW-0038-5841-2520

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more