People joining your game to greif and steal your stuff.

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions People joining your game to greif and steal your stuff.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

So I have encountered this problem 3 times now while playing the game on ps4. I bet this is something that is a mutual problem on both ps4 and xbox platforms. So I’m pretty shure I’m speaking on every players behalf when I say what every player who want to play online, want some kind of security. To where you can choose to trust a player that joins your game session, give them permission to mine, use doors or things in general. That or make things that the host placed indestructable for guest players, add a code lock on the chests. so they cant totally greif your 15+ hour setup, Take the event items you worked really hard to get and in general ruin your game experience. I’ve seen on many player forums that there are players who cant be trusted, stole things, greifed another players home. This is something that should be looked into as fast as possible, because this makes so that people don’t want to play online. And that takes away a big chunk of the games experience since this is a co-op enabled game. Thank you for reading and I hope you guys will look into this.

Participant

This is why I play offline I highly recommend it if possible.

Participant

Yeah ok I’m figuring alot of people on these forums don’t really read through the whole comments or reports… “People who want to play online”, “This is something that should be looked into as fast as possible, because this makes so that people don’t want to play online. And that takes away a big chunk of the games experience since this is a co-op enabled game.” In other means I bought this game cus I liked the demo, but I want to play with people on it. Like many others do, but choose not to because of the main fact that random players join in and steal your stuff while youre doing things etc. Yes I get it.. offline is fun, but why have online and make it a co-op game(mind you the description of the game has the words “2-4 player CO-OP”.) Then you have players who don’t really realise that others can go into your chests take your shit and blow up your house. They wasted tons of hours into their stuff just to see it blasted into a massive empty hole in the grund, just because they thought they could have a blast playing with others? Not exactly what I call a fun experience. And seing as this game is a minecraftarian game then it should be a base rule to add something like that for the host to controll before release or make it possible to invite the people YOU want into a game privately. Not have a random troll enter your game and ruin everything while you and your friend are playing. That or just take the mp possibilities off and not let it sit there just to lure you into that trap. Sorry for sounding like an ass>~< Just a bit frustrating to pay for something and not being able to use the full experience.

Participant

I play on xb1 and I play online but ppl don’t join your my game unless I invite them or they are on my friend list so if ur on ps4 make a switch to the kiddie xboxone and stop the QQ admin pls lock before we have trolls have a field day with this guy thanks xoxo brooke

Participant

Ok.
        Well If I may ask, why are you even bothering with this comment if you have no means of getting this through? I mean.. why waste your time on writing something so useless as “go over to xbox one” when this topic is meant to get help? It is out of pure curiosity. And also why would I jump over to a console I dont have just because of one game? It doesn’t make sense at all.

This concerns people who have this problem, If you had this you would have felt the same and that is why I ask. Again I’m not trying to be an ass or big mouthed. I’m coming out with that topic for a good reason; not just because of something small like “I’m pissed” or anything like that, as I save my game to the online storage as a backup incase something like this happens. It is more the fact that I’ve yet to see others make a topic like this, the fact that I want the community of this game to have a better experience with this game as much as the devs do. If you really think trolls are coming to this topic to just be a troll, let them troll. There is no reason to care about insecure people who have nothing better to do than trying to make someone elses life “bad”, to make themselves feel better or to get a good laugh.

I hope you have a good day sir/m’am.

Participant

I’m glad you posted this. I just started today and didn’t realize I could get robbed. Not like I have anything worth taking yet really. But still good to know. Yoshi are you looking for honest folk to play with? I’ll adventure with you.

Participant

if you want someone whos not a douche add me siaad ingame tag

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.