Pet's and Stat's

Home Forums Steam Discussions Pet's and Stat's

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Guys,

So as the title already leaked a little bit I want to bring some Ideas People already got I think and that’s all about
      Adding Stat’s to Pet’s. They’re really cool until now and give us some extra Fashion. So I was just playing the Game a few Hours and just asking myself: ,,Hey I would like to have more Manaregeneration on my Ranger´´ or like ,,Double Jump would be nice without unequip my Damage-Gear´´. So I just thought about the Idea and wanted to start this Topic.
      So here are some Stat’s which I would give to the Pet’s without killing the Meta like Critt’s back these days.

– Double Jump +1 / +2 (Would be really nice against the Ice Dragon, because to behonest: No one can dodge that Icebreathe)

– Manaregeneration +20-40 (I feel like I dont want to play with Manapotion’s because everytime to go back to my Corner to just crafting them is a little bit pain in the àss.

– Abilities like “Rush”, “Encore”, “Absorber” or “Aggressor” etc.

– Critical Strike Chance / Damage (I know there were already a nerf but to be honest that nerf was really hard and everyone is playing Mulitstrike now. I also wouldnt go high with critical strike chance just like 2-3% and Damage the same 2-3%)

– Multistrike Chance -> 3-4% (I would be really carefull with adding ,,+1 Additional Strike´´ because may it can destroy Meta with some Multistrike Builds)

– Health +20-150 (Pretty usefull for not getting Oneshotted at the Ultra Bosses so I can pick something else as “Cheat Death”)

– Mana +20-150 (Higher Mana Pool for casting Abilities with other classes then Mage would be really nice)

– Constitution, Strenght, Agility, Dexterity, Wisdom, Intellegence +5 (Each Pet 1 Stat)

Because you can equip only 1 Pet at a Time I wouldnt say it’s gamebreaking.
      There are many Pet’s which are really hard to get and I would just give them the best Stat’s / Abilities because it really take long to get these like the “Pink Imp” which can only be crafted at the High Rift’s and if People didn’t
      got the DLC -> “Bright Prince” is also really hard to farm! 🙂

I really want to hear what you would say to that! 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more