PK price point revealed, and where to get it for CHEAPER!

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions PK price point revealed, and where to get it for CHEAPER!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar zOm May 18, 2017 at 2:29 pm.

• Author
    Choras_Den
    Participant

Hey folks, if you haven’t noticed some major retailers are now opening preorders on PK.

I looks like PS and XB versions are going to be $30.
    however, in America:
    –Amazon prime members only pay $24 plus free Launch day delivery.
    –Best Buy Gamers Club members pay $24 as well, but you have to pay for expedited shipping and they SHIP ON RELEASE DAY, not before.

Enjoy!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Avatar Choras_Den.
    SlvrYeti
    Participant

I’ll add to this 🙂

In the UK Amazon have the standard edition for £24.99. GAME have an exclusive on the Gold Throne Pack version at £29.99.

I believe this to be standard pricing. Haven’t found it much cheaper anywhere else and Amazon’s pre-order discount isn’t available on it in the UK.

Vaku Adikaia
    Participant

I wanted to clarify something for Best Buy’s Gamer’s Club Unlocked: shipping is free and the game arrives on launch day, in my experience, sometimes a day before. I have no idea where OP’s stats come from. Also right now, they have a promotion where you get a $10 BB gift card with preorder.

zOm
    Participant

Got it on xbox for something like 19€ (21US$) on the HK store

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more