Posion rain 2

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Can some1 please craft it for me because I cannot get the drop and I can’t farm the boss because I don’t have the right equipment.

Participant

Me n 3 friends got the drop on the first run on the electro hard worm last night. If you have all the material required to make it, I can craft it for you. If you play on the PS4, my online ID is bonjoyle.

Participant

bonjoyle could you craft it for me too? i have all the things for it.

Participant

Sorry for the late response. I can give you 1 crafted spell and the recipe if you still have yet to acquire it. I will be on this evening in about 5 hours. I will also be on over the weekend. just send me a friend request and I will accept. My PSN ID is same. bonjoyle

Participant

Hey man, I sent you a message in PSN, so desparete about greater poison rain please reply.
        Managed to defeat Electro Worm at least 20 times and nothing. Me and my friend playing split screen. Need at least 2 greater poison rain or receipe? I have all the ingridients for a craft. My PSN ID – SeVoOo420
        Thank you in advance

Participant

Have you gotten the recipe yet? If not I can make it for you.

Participant

Can you share over here?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more