PS4 Adventurer Update?

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions PS4 Adventurer Update?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi all at PK.

I am loving your new STEAM Adventurer update… It sure does make the game skyrocket in terms of fun and interaction.

I am curious though, are we getting this update for the PS4 and Xbox consoles? and if so, what date are you likely to put the update out for us?

I have built my own Island up from scratch, with a Castle and small Town, Farms and a Crypt… I’d love to be able to fill that town out with NPC’s at some point.

Participant

They haven’t given a specific date, but they have confirmed (on their Facebook page) that we will be getting this update on all platforms. As for the PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch, they haven’t given us a definitive date of release. They are going to do a massive update (which will include the adventurer update) “later this year.” I assume that it is because of all the hoops they have to jump through to release content on consoles.

Participant

Any news about the update for Xbox and PS?

PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Keymaster

Hey guys! 🙂 We don’t have a launch date but the plan is to bring a huge update to Xbox One and PS4 later in the year! Hang on in there folks.

Participant

Thanks, I hope it’s not too long. Can’t wait to use new weapons and items like mannequin on Xbox. 😀

Participant

Does Someone have any news about the update on Nintendo switch?

Participant

Bump. Update info ps4

Participant

Any awesome July news on the Xbox update? 😀

PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Keymaster

Hi everyone! The team are working on a HUGE console update. This update will be going into submission in August. Once we’re out of the submission phase, then we will have a launch date to share with you all.

Participant

Thank you for finally getting back to us on this matter. Will the new update fix the glitch where the game freezes and takes you back to the title screen and didn’t save what you’ve been building for the last 35-45 min? It’s pretty frustrating since it causes you to lose blocks and materials. (At least on the xbox one it does this).

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.