Questions Regarding Physical Copy and DLC

Home Forums Nintendo Switch Discussions Questions Regarding Physical Copy and DLC

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi There,

I recently purchased PK via the Nintendo eShop and have been really enjoying it so far.

However I noted that other editions; PC, Xbox, PS4 have had DLC and Bonuses on pre-purchase or after the fact.

Gold Throne Pack
      Portal Pioneer Pack
      Sapphire Throne Pack
      Emerald Throne Pack

But Switch users got nothing (sad panda).

I noted that the physical copy of the game is due for release on the Nintendo Switch 9th Feb 2018 and would like to get an official confirmation about whether this is the “Gold Edition” i.e. should I buy it, if I want the extras.

https://www.gamefly.com/game/Portal-Knights-Gold-Throne-Edition/5012985

If this is not the case, when will the bonus items / DLC be made available for the switch.
      I don’t know about anyone else, but I would be happy to pay for the ALL of extras if made available.

Thank in advance

Kind Regards,

Sera

Participant

I also asked this question here and was told that the physical copy will not come with DLC.

http://www.portalknights.com/en/forums/topic/will-the-nintendo-switch-version-have-a-golden-throne-edition/

It really is pathetic that the game has me stuck at 47/48 islands with no way to get the Rainbow Island. I hope that we will get access to the Rainbow Island on the Switch. Maybe they will offer the preorder rewards at a later date for purchase? I really want Cosmic Cat but yeah that probably won’t happen either. 🙁

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Avatarbellzemos.

zero.

Participant

I just want to get the Gold Throne edition on switch along with all the other DLC.

Participant

Doubt Switch is getting DLC because they haven’ even got the Robot or Emoji DLCs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.