Remove Class Restrictions on Items

Home Forums Steam Discussions Remove Class Restrictions on Items

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Since classes already have an ability the makes them do more damage with certain types of weapons, having class restrictions on those weapons is redundant and very restrictive. If someone is playing solo and wants to have a bow on their warrior as insurance for running low on mana, and having flying enemies appear, they should be allowed to do so. This kind of logic could also be applied to armor. Having super nice ranger armor that allows for decent protection as well as the nifty double jump is great. This would be so much better if I could wear it as a mage. If they have buffs that do not mean anything to my class, then those buffs are wasted. There appears to already be some armor that works in this way.
      It would go a long way to make characters more customizable just by removing that one restriction.
      Game Balance could play into this decision, I understand. Though it does not seem like this would harm things in the overall.

The game is amazing and I can’t wait to see where it goes next. The DLC is really awesome as well.
      My household and I have been playing since February of 2016 and we are still loving it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more