Suggestions

Home Forums Steam Discussions Suggestions

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

This game desperately needs decorative items for our homes. At the moment every home is empty apart from chairs, tables etc why not add some decor? Like barrels with weapons in, plates for tables, BOOKS TO ACTUALLY GO ON BOOKCASES, piles of clothes, curtains for our windows. Just ANYTHING at all

We need new block types. At the moment we only have 1 stone block type and yet there’s 5/6 concrete blocks. If you’re building a castle why would you need 5/6 concrete blocks? You need variety in all your block types.

Also water blocks to make fountains.

Add a vendor which sells cosmetic items for us to buy with gold. At the moment the only reason we have gold is so we can watch the number decrease when we die. I went from 5000 to 230 today from doing hard mode bosses.

I love this game but it needs to take on board the communities ideas.

We need more meaningful pve content. Have enemies drop us more useful items like weapons or gear, give us bosses which we can farm hourly or something which aren’t the ones we already have.

Add more islands

GIVE BETTER REWARDS FOR QUESTS. WE DONT WANT TO SACRIFICE MAKING A NPC A ITEM JUST TO GET EXPERIENCE POINTS BACK WHEN WE ARE MAX RANK 30!!!

the trails seem fun, but will they be playable if it isn’t a end game activity/rewards are exciting? Nope.

Other ideas:

• labels for chests

• make it so in our home world can have some kind of special soil which will enable us to plant any seeds we like without having to plant them in their designated world

• be able to sit in chairs, sleep In beds etc

• make it so we no longer lose coins when we die. As you want us to get money for the blueprints and animals (10,000!!!!) it seems unfair that we lose so much when we die.

• when entering a world it would be nice to know what there ‘is’ in the world. For example ‘dungeons 0/2’ ‘recipes 0/5’ just things like that. Half the time you can just create the portal stones and leave the world just as soon as you’ve entered. No real need to explore.

• more block types. There really isn’t enough in the game.

• Make it so we can buy more blocks with coins. Even if it’s a different stone design people will buy it and it will create more variety

• be able to add bigger structures to our own world like mountains etc without having to physically build them. I can’t explain this very well but it would be nice if we were able to buy like a staircase or a ‘simple house design’

• add different roles for armour, so we can craft them to get maybe higher crit chance or maybe more health Regen etc

• more end game activities THAT ACTUALLY GIVE US GOOD REWARDS AND NOT 10 COPPER BLOCKS AND A ROCKET LIKE THE NEW TRIALS (this still make me mad)

• be able to flatten the land in our home world much easier or add a ‘terrain’ option where we can select it to be ‘hillside’ ‘flat’ etc

• a creative mode

• more character customisation, face paint etc

• clothes dying area where we can dye our clothes different colours

• more vanity items

• INCASE YOU MISSED IT, MORE DECORATIVE ITEMS FOR OUR HOME

• a merchant which visits our home world every week with special loot which we can purchase

• be able to put npcs in our home world which can help with ‘farming’? So say if we planted some crops they can dig them up for us

• or simply be able to make our own town and fill it up with npcs

The building in this game is really good and it needs more of a focus. Encourage your audience to build!!! I played with someone yesterday who hasn’t even build a home and keeps all his loot In crates on the floor of a random world.

You have something special in this game and it can become 10x the game minecraft is. Listen to my suggestions and other people’s suggestions and this game will thrive

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more