Torches, fire bowl, lantern problems

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Torches, fire bowl, lantern problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Shaker0526 February 13, 2019 at 5:58 pm.

• Author
    Yana
    Participant

Hi All,

I tried to find a resent bug topic about this but only found pretty old ones?
    My hubby and me are playing on PS4 in a large world and are also building in our home town. We can place torches/light bowls and it will light the area up for a little while but then it goes dark. I saw someone mention (in a old topic) that it could possible be that you can only place …. amount of torches/bowles in a world but i really do not know if that is true (and if it is true it would be nice to know how many..) Do other people have the same problem and did you find a possible fix?

Greetings Yana

Shaker0526
    Participant

I have not experienced this problem yet. I also play large worlds on PS4. Can you post a picture or maybe invite to your world? You may need to reload the islands.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more