Witchwater

Home Forums Info on Bug Reporting Witchwater

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

So I started my quest of finding all the npcs and hit a snag on Witchwater. I believe stanton the geologist is supposed to be here but I can never find him and i’ve regenerated the world many times and searched all over each time to no avail. Also I noticed the world map sometimes has 3 ??? for npc and sometimes 2. Is this npc no longer here or is he bugged?

Participant

A friend and i have the same problem. We can‘t find stanton anywhere. When i go to the dusk junction, he is there.

Please, waiting for solutions.

Participant

I found him underground. I went into the mine closest to landing pad. Go to the bottom of the mine, and you should hear him. Hes underneath an open room. You have to dig down about 6 or so blocks. Hes there.

Participant

Well i found him he was a few layers under one of the treasure chest rooms thanks for the help

Participant

Well i found him he was a few layers under one of the treasure chest rooms thanks for the help

Participant

thats an odd spot for him considering hes usually on the surface in other locations, but i will have a look in them thanks

Participant

that double post was the websites fault -.-

Participant

Sur ESTA-OFFICIEL.fr, nous vous accompagnons dans votre demande visa ESTA USA afin que la préparation de votre prochain voyage aux États-Unis soit simple, facile et agréable. Nous sommes à vos côtés pour répondre à toutes vos questions.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more