Adventurer’s Update – What’s New in 1.3.0
* Controller Support has been added.
– iOS – Support for MFI controllers featuring extended layout (with two thumb sticks).
– Android – Supports dual-stick game controllers including Microsoft Xbox One controllers. Other controllers featuring a similar layout may also be supported.
* Island “Fort Finch” is now a town filled with quests, new NPCs, merchants and details to discover
* A new type of merchant sells mannequins. They can be placed anywhere and equipped with the player character’s armor and weapons to show off the equipment crafted and found during the journey. The merchant can be found in “Fort Finch”.
* A new NPC type allows changing the appearance of the player character.
* Some NPCs can be picked up and be relocated to any location now.
* Several new props for home decorations have been added, including bath room furniture, cage doors, potted plants and awnings.
* A new “sit” emote has been added to the emote menu.
* Furniture can now be interacted with. The player character can sit on chairs, thrones, benches etc. and lie down on beds etc. When lying down on a bed, the time will speed up.
* A Water pump and a drain are available now.
* Pets can now be placed in pet homes. The pet homes can be purchased at Funny Jongo and once placed the pets can be allocated to the new home. The pets will freely roam about in the vicinity of the home.
* Several new weapons and weapon variants have been added.
* Enemies now take more damage when being attacked from behind.
* Crystals now have seedlings just like plants and can be grown in their correct biomes.
* A new type of epic chests spawns at the end of dungeons, containing special weapons which are unobtainable in any other way.
* NPCs can now be found in the island information on the map. They will list name and type as well as display whether they are relocatable or not.
* Loading screens now show gameplay tips.
* The weapon progression has been re-worked. Players now have more choice of weapon type per player level and the progression is now better aligned with the player progression through the islands and the crafting materials found on the islands.
* Dungeon chests have been reworked to drop more interesting loot.
* Loading times have been improved.
* The character health and mana is no longer reset when switching islands or reloading the game.
* Island generation has been improved and should now cause fewer instances where buildings look out of place.
* Island deeds are now available from the island merchants.
* Water bombs work reliably now when thrown at water sources.
* The player character no longer blocks the projectiles from attacks of the Astral Totem scroll.