Big suggestions and bugs list to get the best game :D

Home Forums Steam Discussions Big suggestions and bugs list to get the best game :D

Vous lisez 3 fils de discussion
  • Auteur
      Participant

REPOST BECAUSE FIRST POST DESEPEAR

Hi, this is my first topic and I realy love this game.
      It can be upgrade to become the best game (for some people) because I think these suggestions are the only way to protect the world against the malicious big boss Fortnite 😀
      I realy want to help this game but I know I don’t help dev because it add some work 😀
      I have lot of suggestion wich can be good for the game and the roleplay online.
      Sorry by advance for my bad english, big thanks to google translate and reverso.

1- Create mmorpg server (priority)
      1.1 Admin can change to creative mod or aventure mod to set up the map for the server.
      1.2 Admin can protect an island from build, interact and open chest and can create island too. Ilimited island number ?
      1.3 Admin choose if an island or area(for create arena) have PVP allowed. (Pvp adjust power of people who fight for escape PK(player killer) and kill people can get a new money to buy new items.)

1.4 Add configuration in server (conf file or admin command) for change max player.
      1.5 Add configuration in server (conf file or admin command) to choose if npc can be movable or not for share npc with other player.
      1.6 Add configuration in server (conf file or admin command) to choose if npc have to be discover by each player for don’t make the server to easy.
      1.7 Add configuration in server (conf file or admin command) to choose if the aventure island regen until a time wich we choose too.

1.8 Group system where people can invite other people. The xp found is shared with people of group and item can be loot for the group if one of them kill the monster or open the treasure chest.
      1.9 Add personnal island for each character or for all our character to get safe our build and stuff. Only invited people can come. The master of the island choose rank of people who come for allow to build or interact or open chest. (Like starbound personnal starship)
      1.10 When a quest is completed by player, it’s completed for him only for other people can do the quest too. If he is in group with other player, they can done the quest for all members of group but they have to give back the quest separatly for all members get quest reward.

1.11 Guild system for each server.
      1.12 Add guild personnal island where we can build the guild base.
      The master can choose the rank of members with the same feature of personnal island. (Like eden etarnal guild base)
      1.13 If guild members are not allow to build, master of the guild can create plot for members where they can build house or other construction and member which is master of a plot choose rank of other members for build, interact and open chest. (Like minecraft plot server plugin)
      1.14 Add mob atack guild base event wich can be fun.

1.15 Add boss in donjon with cool stuff.
      1.16 Add raid. It’s like donjon but we have to be 10 players with hard mob and a very hard boss and amasing loot.

2- Other
      2.1 Add xp when win we event.
      2.2 Add rogue class with 2 daguer, invisibily and fast like a ninja 😀
      2.3 Add mount.
      2.4 Add ocean island wich is just a big water tank island with aqua mob, quest and donjon.
      2.5 Add feature to disable vsync for better FPS.
      2.6 Add item to detect chest for treasure chest event because sometimes we can’t found it on big island.
      2.7 Add ilimited water generator for create water fall but limited to admin or master of personnal island only because malicious player can break island with that.
      2.8 Add electric logic(xor,or,and,not etc..) with controller like redstone in minecraft or better, electric link in starbound 😀 Usefull for open door, make trap or what you want with button and detector.
      2.9 Add mod compatibility.

2.10 Add new island, new boss, new level, new stuff etc… with the help of community.
      2.11 Create interface or software to create item like weapon, armor, block and more and dev choose if the item integrate the game or not. (Like trove)
      2.12 Create the same for community create structure(donjon, city etc..) wich can be include in game by dev.

3- Bugs
      3.1 I’m on 1920.1080 pixels with 59.9 hz and if I choose fullscreen, my screen shake :c
      3.2 Sometimes, when I speak to npc and click to fast, his text diseapear and I’m blocked on the empty text box and I can’t do anything.
      3.3 Sometimes, when I drill dirt, my drill is blocked and can’t broke one block.
      3.4 Sometimes, stuff we win on island deseapear when we quit the island.
      3.5 If we discover the portal knight sanctuar after 3rd easy boss, please do one time the cinematic but not always we go in.
      3.6 Sanctuar quest are alway reset when we exit the island and I don’t know if dev wanted this or if it’s a bug.

fichiers attachés:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

What system do you play on?

fichiers attachés:
        Participant

I play on PC

fichiers attachés:
      Participant

That’s good then, they will work on that ASAP, the tend to fix and update steam every few days or so, the other consoles have to wait a year,they fix the steam version constantly because all their DEVS are focusing only on the steam version

fichiers attachés:
      Participant

After upgrading to the android platform the game stopped working on my cell phone which is a sansung galaxy j5 (J-500M) I would like you to solve it even with bugs rolling because I love playing this game

fichiers attachés:
Vous lisez 3 fils de discussion
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more