New Classes (comment YOUR new class below)

Home Forums Creative Corner New Classes (comment YOUR new class below)

Mots-clés : 

Vous lisez 14 fils de discussion
  • Auteur
      Participant

I think this game would grow WAAAY bigger if it had more classes! I mean, the game is already huge, but there is literalyonly 3 classes in this game. I say we add some Useful classes like a « Miner » (in addition to mining damage points to spend while leveling up
      Miners use mainly meelee weapons (which are actually mining tools) including the mining claw, the pickaxe and the drill. as it’s pretty hard to deal some high damage in combat with just mining damage, miners’ passives and spells are focused on defence (Fortify, foxhole, instant armor, etc) and attack speed (frenzy, Gold rush, W.I.P. …) Also, as theyare mainly meelee, their 1st spell (unlocked at lv2) is a low mana cost, short cooldown explosive just for miners to have ranged attacks.

Participant

There could also be classes like Engineers, Tribals, Tamers, Rogues or Alchemists, them all with their advantages and disvantages like, for example: Rangers can attack from afar and use tools in his favor; wizards have lots of spells and use elements as their base combat weapon; Warriors can deal lots of meelee damage and supress the enemy, that is great, but isn’t there something missing over there? Utility classes is what I say/write! Usefull classes that aren’t THAT focused on combat! I look forward to the day that a class like that is added to the game!

Participant

Here’s an idea from Aura Angel

« how about a paladin class a class that balances the armor of the warrior with the magic of the mage with holy magic as the core of the class the weapon is sword and shield combo weapon »

Participant

Hire the best organic seo services company who provide the best and quality SEO services at very affordable prices and seo packages india. If you are not able to find a company and don’t know anything about seo then you can go for a blog having all the information regarding seo services i.e. eMarketing Blogger

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 2 months par Avatarjames1789smith.
      Participant

If you are traveling to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program then the US ESTA replaces the Visa, this electronic authorization lasts two years and allows you to travel to the United States several times in two years.

Participant

Belle publication!! En dehors de cela, vous pouvez demander l’esta si vous voulez visiter les États-Unis. De nos jours, la plupart des gens font de même pour obtenir un visa américain à un prix raisonnable

Participant

These new classes format I really liked it. Apart form this, If you want to learn how flange management software helps you to provides a road map for the assessment, integration and analysis of the data, and courses of action available in maintaining pipeline integrity through the integrity asset management.

Participant

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Apart from this, you can plan your dinner or lunch on specific restaurant after seeing the best Sizzler reviews so you can enjoy your outing.

Participant
      Participant

Trykartehai is your source of sex toys and Fleshlight online India. Buy dildos, vibrators, sexy lingerie and toys for men and women!Penis Sleeve Cheap Sex Toys. We have big surprises for both the genders with their mind-blowing range of sex toys in India.

Participant

Gracias por la información. Las solicitud Esta[/url] de autorización oficial de ESTA son simples y rápidas. Su formulario ESTA para viajar a los Estados Unidos está disponible. Vaya a los EE. UU. Con su VISA ESTA en mano.

Participant

Gracias por la información. Las solicitud Esta de autorización oficial de ESTA son simples y rápidas. Su formulario ESTA para viajar a los Estados Unidos está disponible. Vaya a los EE. UU. Con su VISA ESTA en mano.

Participant

Merci de partager cette information précieuse. Si vous souhaitez savoir comment demander un changement d’adresse de carte grise en ligne si vous avez déménagé en France

Participant

Merci pour ces informations précieuses. De nos jours, il est obligatoire d’avoir un certificat de qualité de l’air du véhicule si vous conduisez en France. Cette de qualité d’air vignette crit’air paris certificat est un document sécurisé qui classe les véhicules en fonction de leurs émissions de polluants.

Participant

Finding the best SEO company to drive organic traffic, revenue, or leads to your website is no easy task. Even the best SEO companies who come well recommended from the trusted source will have strengths and weaknesses, industry experiences, and areas of specialty. At SEO Experts Company India, you’ll get the best SEO package according to your needs and help you grab the top spot.

Vous lisez 14 fils de discussion
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more