Bonus Items – DLC

Home Forum PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Bonus Items – DLC

Questo argomento contiene 28 risposte, ha 22 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Avatar ZenQDesire Aprile 30, 2018 at 8:33 am.

• Autore
    Articoli
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Amministratore del forum

IMPORTANT – We are aware of an issue with the console bonus items which are not appearing in game. The team are working hard on a solution!

hudson560
    Partecipante

I can’t get my pre ordered items I got with the game go to click on them and the game keeps crashing any help on how to get them please

Libitina
    Partecipante

Found the issue, i forced another download from PSN Store from my mac direct to PS4, re ran the update and again forced the sapphire throne and Portal pioneer after the update and both are now working.

Libitina
    Partecipante

Rainbow Island isn’t peaceful, it has level 30 creatures all over, guessing its 30 levels from where i ported from, island 1.

They do attack.

LOGANROSS
    Partecipante

Can someone please help?

I’ve purchased the ” Gold Throne Edition”, Entered the PSN code that was in the box. It said it was ACCEPTED on PSN & Added, but i CAN’T find the BONUSES Anywhere………

I CAN’T find where to ” FORCE” the update OR the Bonus items again……

PhanZero
    Partecipante

@loganross
    You have to get to the main menu (Options button) and select the DLC Store. There you’ll find the content.

However, be aware of what @pk_cm505 said in the first post: There is an issue (which I can confirm at least for Xbox One), which crashes the game everytime you select something of your content in the DLC Store (also hudson560 brought that issue up here). They really have to fix this soon as it’s very annoying to not have access to your pre-ordered stuff. Luckily it’s all optional stuff, which gives you no real advantage or such, but anyways…

I played (and therefore supported) the game since it’s Early Access on Steam, so you can be sure I love that game. But with the pre-order content they fucked it up.

Rass
    Partecipante

I´ve purchased the PS4 digital Edition and everything works fine with my Bonus dlc, except the Emerald Throne didn`t show up in my inventory.
    Is this also a known bug?

Diddy
    Partecipante

Got the Portal knights demo on ps4, I bought the full game off the demo page not knowing there was Portal Knights – Sapphire Throne Edition download. Mine still says Portal Knights demo even tho its the full game. Cant find bonuses I should get,looked in the dlc page in options? Have i made a big mistake by downloading the wrong version or am I being stupid?

Rass
      Partecipante

Did it the same way an they show up in the dlc section for me.
      I found out yesterday I can redeem so many Preorder boxes as I want, think this is not as it´s mentioned.
      I opened three other Pioneer Boxes yesterday and in one was the blueprint for the Blue Shard Throne!?
      Should there be a Throne in the box or the blueprint for it?
      Little bit wired everything around the preorders 😉

Diddy
      Partecipante

The only thing that shows up in the dlc shop is the two robots and emoji box. Strange that they show up in your dlc shop,just unlucky I guess. Deleted everything to see if that was the problem, still the same!!!

xvb
      Partecipante

I have nearly the same problem. I just paid for Portal Knights – Sapphire Throne Edition and both addons appear to be installed on the gamepage on ps4. But the game itself remains on trial mode, so i’m still stuck in the first world and get the ad page of the game when i try to enter the portal… In the store i have the dlc, but if i click on them it tells me content can’t be selected right now. reinstalling the game (and even the save) did not work.

MorningBacon0
    Partecipante

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 2 anni, 5 mesi fa da Avatar MorningBacon0.
      Songwren
      Partecipante

I am having the EXACT same issue. Played trial, purchased saphire edition, but stuck in Trial mode with my characters. I cant go through a portal even after deleting and redownloading game, just shows the splash screens from trial when I try, and even says trial when it gets to the main game screen. Stuck on 1.02 trial. Cant even get to full game. When is a patch coming? This is not what I expected, I’m locked out of the game because of this!

X007_LONESTAR
      Partecipante

My issue is also pertaining to buying saphire edition and my game is still stuck in trial mode. 🙁

Spozz21
    Partecipante

Same issue. Crashes when I select one of my bonuses in the DLC Store.

WarriorSwan25
    Partecipante

I can’t get my pre ordered items I got with the game….

Have same issue. Thanks.

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 2 anni, 5 mesi fa da Avatar WarriorSwan25.
    SethPK
    Partecipante

Same issue here too.

SethPK
      Partecipante

I ran the update last night and now have my DLC. Thanks.

Xanderos33
    Partecipante

I downloaded the update and I still don’t have my bonus DLC items, the gift boxes aren’t showing up in the store, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the DLC, created a new character, created a new world, and still nothing. Oh not to mention that I had to repurchase the game because I couldn’t get it out of trial mode which I didn’t get my money back for the initial purchase. So I’ve basically spent $40 on this game already, so needless to say I’m less than satisfied with your initial launch performance, these things should be tested and figured out prior to launching the game

DemonHunter
    Partecipante

Downloaded the new update for Xbox One, loaded the game afterwards and still noticed no items to get from the DLC. Only ones it shows in the list is the 2 robot skins and the emoji box.

Game is fun nonetheless, I tend to spend more time on it then any other game, but supposedly the new update fixed the DLC content, but seems some are still missing out on these items. I pre-ordered May 16th, I for one could careless for the DLC, but if it states I can get it, give it to me!

DemDem
    Partecipante

Yup same here. I downloaded the new update but still no DLC bonus items for per-ordering on XboxOne. Is there anywhere to talk to support/open a ticket? Game is still fun, but would still like the bonus items I was supposed to receive for per-ordering.

SkullAlzar
    Partecipante

Bought the game a week before launch. Still played with no problems other then no preorder dlc. And I got the emarald throne one. When will it be fixed or added to the game??? And how much longer must we wait to get them?

Xanderos33
    Partecipante

Wow I’m being censored for being honest?

Xanderos33
    Partecipante

Good luck talking to someone filing a support ticket, it takes them days and days to get a response and when you do its not at all helpful, just a “sorry for the inconvenience but we can’t help you”

Xanderos33
    Partecipante

Man seriously no one has moderated these forums in days???

PrimalOdd
    Partecipante

I’ve got my gold throne pack but cannot and do not have my pioneer pack whatsoever! I’ve looked everywhere for it, in dlc menu tab in-game and even PS store. When I redeemed my code, it said I unlocked the gold throne pack and pioneer pack. Its only now I realized I don’t have it 🙁

CariousCarcajou
    Partecipante

Did this get fixed? I redownloaded Portal Knights after getting my Xbox One X and I can’t use any of my doc items like the rainbow world. It says the license is missing. I’m not sure if this is part of the same known issue.

Thanks.

Mariahannah
    Partecipante

Crashes when I select one of my bonuses in the DLC Store.

ZenQDesire
    Partecipante

If anyone has an extra rainbow cat add my Xbox GT: ZenQ Desire and message me.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more