Community Feedback Wanted

Home Forum PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Community Feedback Wanted

Tag: 

Questo argomento contiene 1 risposta, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Avatar MisunderstoodDogman Giugno 4, 2018 at 11:57 pm.

• Autore
    Articoli
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Amministratore del forum

Portal Knights! We want your thoughts and feedback…

SURVEY – https://www.research.net/r/PKApril18

Our latest community survey is now open and ready for your responses! Please use this survey as an opportunity to tell us exactly what you think of PK, what you’d like to see in the future, etc. Oh… And don’t worry, your answers will be anonymous!

MisunderstoodDogman
    Partecipante

Hi, ever since buying PK on the switch I have been literally addicted, I have never been into any type of sandbox game until now, the perfect balance and gameplay is unrivaled in my opinion, I just hate that I am stuck until the next update lol but I’m willing to wait because the game is that good, I was wondering if there was a way to link an account from the switch version to the Android version, just wondering because I really wanna buy all the DLC available to get pets and new gear and whatever other amazing things I can discover,i honestly had no idea where to post this but I’ve noticed you guys are really involved with your players so I hope to hear a reply, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more