General FAQ

Home Forum Steam Discussions General FAQ

Tag: 

Questo argomento contiene 1 risposta, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Avatar Orgz Maggio 17, 2018 at 5:13 pm.

• Autore
    Articoli
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Amministratore del forum

What is Portal Knights all about?
    In Summary…
    Portal Knights is an action-packed crafting adventure which takes place in 3D sandbox worlds.
    Travel to dozens of randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds — each with unique environments, creatures, and materials for crafting.
    Tactical action combat. Maneuver around your foes and use powerful weapons and spells to defeat them!
    Play as a warrior, mage, or ranger — and customize your appearance, abilities, and gear. Level up and craft your ultimate hero!

Why Early Access?
    For sandbox games, there’s a long tradition of open development and community involvement – and we want Portal Knights to be a part of that tradition. We’re looking forward to getting players into the game early on, and having your feedback help shape the roadmap.

What does ‘Early Access’ actually mean?
    Early Access is simply a term used to describe a game which is being developed with the community’s involvement. Games in Early Access will evolve over time, taking into account feedback from players.

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
    A decision on the final pricing will be made during the Early Access period, and may be higher depending on the amount of features and content added to the game.

How many players can Portal Knights support?
    Our focus with Portal Knights is single player and up to 4 player co-op. We want to encourage small groups of play with friends, rather than large groups of play with people you may or may not know.

Is there PvP (Player vs. Player) in Portal Knights?
    No – Right now there isn’t. However, if this is something you feel strongly about, please leave your suggestion in the relevant forum.

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
    All major features are in the game; character customization, world generation, mining, building, crafting, combat, level progression, portal travel, boss battles, multiplayer, etc. However there may be aspects of the game that still require polish; we appreciate your understanding on that front and ask for you to please be as descriptive as possible when giving us feedback. We’re dedicated to providing regular updates, and are committed to the game being playable and stable throughout Early Access.

How will the full version differ from the Early Access version?
    The full version of the game will have more content – worlds, monsters, bosses, crafting recipes, and beyond. However, we also have ambitions for deeper RPG mechanics, more multiplayer features, in-game events, vanity items, and much more. That said, we want to keep our plans pretty loose so that we can evolve the game based on feedback.

What has Portal Knights been released on?
    Portal Knights will be released on PC (Windows)

What about other platforms?
    Right now, our focus in on PC (Windows)

Can I make capture videos and upload them online?
    Absolutely – and we encourage you to do so! We cannot wait to see what you guys get up to. You can show us what you’ve been up to by visiting our forums or our social channels.

Will my PC run Portal Knights, even if I don’t meet the minimum requirements?
    If you do not meet the minimum requirements below, there is a chance that you may experience problems, such as missing menu text, crashes, performance issues, and other incompatibilities. It is important that you look at the requirements below before purchasing Portal Knights, especially when it comes to the type of graphics adapter in your PC (for example, Intel HD graphics are not supported).

What are the minimum Requirements for Portal Knights?
    Minimum Spec:
    OS: 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
    Processor: AMD Phenom 8450 Triple-Core Processor (3 CPUs) @ ~2.1GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 (1GB VRAM) or ATI Radeon HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 2GB available hard drive space
    Sound Card: On-board

Recommended Spec:
    OS: 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
    Processor: AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz or Intel i3 2100 @ 3.1 GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750ti or ATI Radeon HD 7850
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 2GB available hard drive space
    Sound Card: On-board

How do I play Portal Knights with friends?
    To play with friends on Steam, ensure that the hosting player has selected “Friends” in the privacy settings of their character. Also make sure to be in Online mode in Steam.

If you’d like to play locally via LAN, ensure that the hosting player has selected “Local” in the privacy settings of their character.

Orgz
    Partecipante

I have a question. Can i somehow get my portalknights from steam to the nintendo switch? Cuz i am not playing portal knights on pc and if i would have it on switch i would defenitly play it more.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more