Portal Knights – Character Creation

Home Forum Steam Discussions Portal Knights – Character Creation

Questo argomento contiene 27 risposte, ha 19 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Avatar iseal34 Maggio 30, 2018 at 8:07 pm.

• Autore
    Articoli
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Amministratore del forum

Over the next few days, we’re going to give you a sneaky little insight into the character creation and classes in Portal Knights.

Before you head out on your adventure, you’re going to need a hero, right? Today, we’re kicking things off with character creation…

What will you name him/her?
    What will they look like?
    Which class will you choose?

Let us know! 🙂

Shookie
    Partecipante

Ranger is my bread and butter in almost any game I play. Having said that, Mage having a scythe seems really cool, and I’m interested in how Warrior plays. I’ll end up having to make one of each and seeing which one I like best.

I’ll make one look kind of like me and the rest will be as rediculous as I can possibly make them.

PK_CM505
      PK_CM505
      Amministratore del forum

Brilliant! That’s a really good idea. Each class has it’s own set of strengths, so it will literally be a case of experimenting to find out which suits you the best.

Stay tuned – we’ll be talking about classes in more detail in the coming days!

LadyOpal
    Partecipante

Mage class! I hope theres pink or purple hair to match with the name opal! 😀
    I’m so excited, they look sooo cute.

Side question, i didn’t want to make a thread for this but is the player limit going to be increased in the future? 4 people is a bit small for my group of 13 friends whom i’m trying to convince to get the game.

SporeonENS
    Partecipante

I always go with warrior for A LOT of these games and I am going to stick to it.

But will the game allow me to be able to “hide” my helmet so I can see my character’s hair and still have head protection. I am kinda weird like that

Mars
    Partecipante

Looks dope!
    So much hype

metaspy
    Partecipante

Judging from the creation screen, it seems like we get to have multiple characters. If so, I will try all of them. If not, I will probably be a ranger

Anthelme
    Partecipante

I think i’m gonna do a warrior.. i ll buy the game for my girl and she likes to play ranger so, i think that ranger and knight can be a good duo 🙂

NoisyCricket
    Partecipante

Ranger for me and mage for the wife most likely

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Amministratore del forum

Great to see so much variety in the comments! 🙂

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Partecipante

Ranger boy named Izbak (with some “dark” appearance if possible) for the beginning, but if more classes come someday I’d like to play a monk called Arthic Lehun (= “article un”, “section one” in french)

Spirit is All in Nothing.

Frost
    Partecipante

There better be white hair!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[Information]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Frostiverse
    Steam: Frostiverse

Meekwood
    Partecipante

Gonna make me a warrior and hopefully I can look like a Viking with a monocle! Yeaaaah, I’m weird!

This is my signature.

Mars
    Partecipante

Debating whether to go ranger or warrior. I usually pick warrior on games but it could be fun to mix it up a little

Lewis
    Partecipante

What will you name him/her? Lewis
    What will they look like? can i have red skin and green hair it’s kind of a deal breaker if i can’t tbh
    Which class will you choose? gonna be honest i look so little at games i want to play i dont remember the class names. i like going in blind.

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 3 anni, 8 mesi fa da Avatar Lewis.

how do i signature
    www.lewis.com

tymmanence
    Partecipante

I’m with Lewis on the going in blind thing. I hate to spoil the surprise, even if it means I look like a goof learning everything.

I keep gravitating toward the Mage class…as long as he can lose that beard…no Mage Santa for me, pls.

Frost
    Partecipante

Tymann don’t worry the characters are custom made by you so it will be easy to remove beards or anything.

tymmanence
      Partecipante

Lol. I know…I just wanted to make the Mage Santa joke. It was important.

Frost
    Partecipante

Lol, it’s always the extra information that cracks us up.

Kaeghen
    Partecipante
    • Kaeghen (pretty much my chosen name in every RPG)
    • Long, wild blonde hair and matching goatee, icy blue eyes that see BEYOND
    • Mage 100% (but will eventually play Ranger and Warrior as well) and I’m definitely intrigued by the crafted spells as well as gear recipes from bosses (saw an impressive orb recipe in one gameplay video.)

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize what you heard isn't what I meant...

Frost
    Partecipante

Kaeghen sometimes don’t go.full.descriptive into the game. Others will read the post and get spoiler ed badly. Just keep it low term.

Kaeghen
    Partecipante

The only 2 details I posted aren’t spoilers, calm down.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize what you heard isn't what I meant...

drewdrod
    Partecipante

I’m on the edge of deciding of whether I should choose ranger or warrior. I never really touch the mage class in games, but maybe I might mix it up

Cats. Space cats. More or less.

Shookie
    Partecipante

Getting really close now! I’m thinking that I’ve decided on Warrior for now, but will still need to try them all out.

PortalKing
    Partecipante

I’m sure I’ll start with Mage, but I guess it depends what my teammates want to be. I’m sure his name will be Eric, because I’m boring like that. haha

Kazz
    Partecipante

I don’t know what class will I choose. Any help?

Raven_Games
    Partecipante

This is the character that I created!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iseal34
    Partecipante

um i have a problem when i start portal knights and i get to character creation when i pick my class it wont let me moove on.
    pls help

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more