Xbox One DLC Issue

Home Forum PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Xbox One DLC Issue

Questo argomento contiene 8 risposte, ha 9 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Avatar firix Luglio 15, 2019 at 11:35 pm.

• Autore
    Articoli
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Amministratore del forum

Hi everyone! We are aware of a potential issue with the Xbox One DLC content in Portal Knights. Our team are investigating as we speak!

Joewilliams563
    Partecipante

It’s not “potential” It is a problem. I’ve had this game for over a month, the gold throne edition, and cannot access any dlc, even though I redeemed my code and it says it was redeemed.

Johnny
    Partecipante

Dear Portal Knights-Team,

there is still no fix on the Xbox One! Is it possible to fix this because I’m waiting for months to get the DLC ingame but there are no items. It would be gracious 🙂

Have a nice day!

jchaps143
    Partecipante

Hi Portal Knights team,

Any update on the resolution for this issue? I just spent an hour in a chat with Microsoft support to try to install my gold throne pack on Xbox One, installing and re-installing the game to try to get the update to no avail. They referred me to this forum for resolution.

My kids are very anxious for this add-on.

Thanks!

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 1 anno, 7 mesi fa da Avatar jchaps143.
    Silentme
    Partecipante

It’s been 5 months since you’ve been ” aware ” of the problem…..any news on a fix ?

ReubenFoley
    Partecipante

Not yet!!

Keldoron
    Partecipante

Dear Portal Knights Team,

I’ve just reinstalled Portal Knights after the most recent game update and I noticed that my pre-order Emerald Throne content is missing. I pre-ordered the game before it initially launched on Xbox One and I have pre-order content in-game (such as the propeller hat) but I am unable to access it because it says I’m missing the license. I went to manage my game through the Xbox Games and Apps section and noticed that my Emerald Throne Bonus isn’t even accessible to me anymore. Please help.

ZeroNatal
    Partecipante

I think I have found the solution to this. After you have the game downloaded go to
    My games and apps
    Games
    Portal Knights
    Press Menu(right one) button
    Manage games and add-ons
    Ready to install

Unless the options in game I’m seeing popped up before I did this

firix
    Partecipante

to any and all mainly the team of this game plz know iv had portal knights since its relese on the xbox one and i am loving all the new updates chnages but i seem to be havign a issue with a free dlc you relese the forest animal pack i own it but when i go in game to check for it liek any otehrs i do not see it iv tryed every thing from uninstaling and reinstaling this and i do nto get the pack or the animals
    i would liek help to solve this issu also plz note my spelling is nto the best brain dmage makes this hard to focuse so hard to type so right to you all

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more