Xbox One DLC Issue

Home Forum PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Xbox One DLC Issue

Visualizzazione 8 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
      PK_CM505PK_CM505
      Amministratore del forum

Hi everyone! We are aware of a potential issue with the Xbox One DLC content in Portal Knights. Our team are investigating as we speak!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Partecipante

It’s not “potential” It is a problem. I’ve had this game for over a month, the gold throne edition, and cannot access any dlc, even though I redeemed my code and it says it was redeemed.

Attachments:
      Partecipante

Dear Portal Knights-Team,

there is still no fix on the Xbox One! Is it possible to fix this because I’m waiting for months to get the DLC ingame but there are no items. It would be gracious 🙂

Have a nice day!

Attachments:
      Partecipante

Hi Portal Knights team,

Any update on the resolution for this issue? I just spent an hour in a chat with Microsoft support to try to install my gold throne pack on Xbox One, installing and re-installing the game to try to get the update to no avail. They referred me to this forum for resolution.

My kids are very anxious for this add-on.

Thanks!

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 2 anni, 1 mese fa da Avatarjchaps143.
      Attachments:
      Partecipante

It’s been 5 months since you’ve been ” aware ” of the problem…..any news on a fix ?

Attachments:
      Partecipante

Not yet!!

Attachments:
      Partecipante

Dear Portal Knights Team,

I’ve just reinstalled Portal Knights after the most recent game update and I noticed that my pre-order Emerald Throne content is missing. I pre-ordered the game before it initially launched on Xbox One and I have pre-order content in-game (such as the propeller hat) but I am unable to access it because it says I’m missing the license. I went to manage my game through the Xbox Games and Apps section and noticed that my Emerald Throne Bonus isn’t even accessible to me anymore. Please help.

Attachments:
      Partecipante

I think I have found the solution to this. After you have the game downloaded go to
      My games and apps
      Games
      Portal Knights
      Press Menu(right one) button
      Manage games and add-ons
      Ready to install

Unless the options in game I’m seeing popped up before I did this

Attachments:
      Partecipante

to any and all mainly the team of this game plz know iv had portal knights since its relese on the xbox one and i am loving all the new updates chnages but i seem to be havign a issue with a free dlc you relese the forest animal pack i own it but when i go in game to check for it liek any otehrs i do not see it iv tryed every thing from uninstaling and reinstaling this and i do nto get the pack or the animals
      i would liek help to solve this issu also plz note my spelling is nto the best brain dmage makes this hard to focuse so hard to type so right to you all

Attachments:
Visualizzazione 8 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.